Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What is the code all about?

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Hello everybody! I'm new to this site and was wondering what the excitement is about a code? What is it exactly? I would like to mention that this site is really great and helpful. I like all the reviews and especially the link for the doll restoration that one of you posted. Anyway, thanks if anyone can fill me in.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ashley! Welcome to the board!

    So sorry you missed The Code. It came with the purchase of the Samantha DVD and expired March 31. It was worth $10 off any purchase of $10 or more so you pretty much could get any item (that cost $30 or less) at $5 off and free shipping by ordering each item individually. Now the only codes we have are for free shipping or 10% off, both of which are better than full price, right?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The infamous code was a code (how redundant) that came on a coupon you got when you bought the Samantha movie I do believe. The important part, is that you got money off your orders from AG [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I think it was $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. I actually never bought the movie and never used the code either. (Not to hurt anyones feelings, but I didnt care for the Samantha movie, thats partly why Im a little pessimistic right now about Lissie's) But thats not the best part, apparantly they never tracked how many times you used the code so for months people were able to type it in everytime they had an online order and get the discount. Pretty sweet eh? Im trying to figure out why I never got around to using it. (Being unemployed probably has something to do with it) Anywho, everyones hoping for the same thing this year with Felicity's movie. Especially since she will probably have more items released than Samantha did last year beause they are essentially rereleasing Felicity back to the AG historical line. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    I forgot to add...WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 18, 2005 10:00 PM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy, there are really current 10% off and free shipping codes? I thought all had expired!

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Oh- so that's what it is. I purchased the movie and (gulp) shamefully used the code over and over again until it expired! FYI: I bought my DD Kaya and after playing with her for a couple of months her hair became matted so I sadly had to return her for a doll of today. Is this typical of the Kaya dolls? Thanks for helping a newbie!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actuallly I think with Kaya they don't recommend taking her hair out of the two braids it comes in. But even then after a few years they start to get really really ugly, my sister's Kirsten had her orginal braids redone after 15 years.

    Although a wig brush really cuts down on the matting if you brush it regullarly. I hope your daughter enjoys her doll.

    Ashley

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used the free shipping code last week and it was still working. I ordered myself the Coconut slippers. They are very soft and fun to wear. Me and DD now have matching slippers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •